Frequently Asked Questions
You’ve booked a pirate cruise, now here are the things you need to know! Pirates of Hilton Head Island help answer all your frequently asked questions.
- +What should the kids wear and what do we need to bring?
- Dress appropriate for the weather. We don’t get the children wet so bathing suits aren’t needed. Sunblock and a camera are a must! We have ice cold water for only $2 at the dock.
- +Is it rough, or more importantly, will we get seasick?
- Our adventure takes place in the calm waters of the Calibogue Sound. We always look for the calmest water so seasickness is extraordinarily rare!
- +Can we take pictures and video?
- Absolutely! We encourage it and even give you a couple of great photo-ops during the trip. If possible we would love it if you post to our Facebook page or Tripadvisor. We may even have a nifty photo folder for sale at the booth.
- +Do you sell Gift Cards?
- +Are reservations required?
- Our trips almost all sell out. Due to the limited number of spaces per trip, we suggest you purchase your ticket online ahead of time.